Monday 29 December 2014

" The New Journey " ...

Dear Bloggers and Followers,
To all of you I am an anon average girl just getting by life...love...High school...and well as you may have noticed by now...is that all of my old blog posts (100's) of them...deleted. I had used blogging to process all of the dark things in my life...and well it is time to delete them. I was using this blog as an excuse to just escape and not deal with them...However I have learned to realise that I do have this one person in my life whom I love most in this whole world...who'd stand by all these dark times...I don't need to virtually hide myself from reality because I have realised that there is no need to run anymore...that I am not alone in this at all... 
Also, you might have noticed...well that my blog over the past couple weeks were representing someone who was a stranger even to me...They were dark shadows of all the skeletons in my closet...I was very conflicted with a lot of things about myself...my insecurities...However I realised that people read blogs as a way to relate...Their help...escape...and I was making situations a lot worse. Heck I really screwed up...and I won't make that mistake again... 
A healthy mind = healthy body = happy mind = happy body = happy everyone...so from on now...nothing but positive thoughts and that forever lasting positive energy to everyone out there reading this...stay happy...love you all...New beginnings to a new end...:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment