Saturday 15 August 2015

" Pushing Away " ...

You said that I couldn't push hard enough...
You said you'd never fall...
I cry alone because you went away...
Yet I wanted to push you astray...
Yes I pushed you away from me...
But only because darkness is all I see...
You don't need me...
I'm nothing but a burden...
Without you all I am...
Is falling...
You don't need to know that I crave you everyday...
You don't need to know that I need you every second...
All you need to know is that I'm fine...
As far as you know I'm strong...
And I don't need you...
I hide behind a curtain of lies...
I hide behind the blind truth...
That I cannot live without you...
But without me you are best...
Without me you can move forward...
You have other priorities...
And I need you to know that...
You said I couldn't push...
And I'm lost without you...
But you got pushed away...
I succeeded...
And I just cannot wait for your return...

No comments:

Post a Comment