Saturday 29 October 2016

" Break Down " ...

I exploded...
I did something that she does not deserve at all...
I broke down and took it out on her...
With all of that shit going on at home...
I want to run to her and tell her everything...
But with her own thing going on...
It's not fair...
But what do I do...?
I explode on her face...
I am a shit horrible pathetic excuse for a human being...
She deserves someone who treats her like their king...
And I just treat her like my servant...
Like dirt...
The distance is getting to me...
Not physical distance...
But the emotional distance...
She has put up a barrier to me...
She isn't who she was...
Three years ago...
Don't get me wrong...
I love her to death and always will...
But I will always be deeply in love with who she was...
I will always hope my king comes back to me...
I will always wait for her return...
Sometimes she feels like a total stranger to me...
Sometimes I don't even recognise her...
And that is like a stab in the heart...
She was is and always be a part of me...
So when she changed...
It felt like losing a part of myself...
Come back...
Come back to me...
Come back to me my king...
My king...
Mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment