Thursday 29 October 2015

" Stop Hurting Myself " ...

Everyone always said that I deserve better...I always fought...I was always with them at their WORST no home nothing...I was always there...I am unable to support financially and I hate myself for that...but she said just being there was enough and I always was...I NEVER wasn't...NEVER left...and now it's not good enough...when they found out about me...they hit me they isolated me from their lives...they never spoke to me...I got hit everyday...but I still found a way to be with her...to talk to her...I risked a lot...I fought...I never just listened to them and gave up...never...but I am unappreciated...I'm abused...insulted...I hate my life...constantly being blamed...constantly being abused...yet broken when she's not in my life...I just never want to exist...I never deserve love...I don't deserve anything...I just want to be dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment