Friday 2 January 2015

Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Person EVER.

GELUKKIGE 21STE VERJAARDAG !! 

To this extremely gorgeous retarded beautiful crazy stubborn mad insane amazing awesome loveable girl my bae forever and always (even though she just never admits it but shhhhh she is :3) you're 21 today eh !! Oldieeee (goal accomplished? I think so ~ hi-5 ~ hun) ;) but hey !! :3 the new year of 2015 has just begun...your new year has just begun today exactly !! 21's a milestone !! So congratulations. This year has been SUCH an up and down for me...and us we've had our differences our fights...but if it's something this new year had taught me and you have taught me is to always move forward...you have taught me to stay strong and always smile be curse it's killer haha :) you taught me to be my own person because that person in amazing...you taught me that it's our imperfections that make us perfect...and you seriously are my perfection ... you taught me to forgive but never forget...heck you have CHANGED NO LIFE and I am so thankful and grateful that you're a huge part of it...and I love you for all that and much more...have an AMAZING year ahead keep smiling and keep bring yourself because you deserve it and you're simply fabulous...don't let ANYBODY ever tell you otherwise (P.S. they're just jealous eh ;)) I love you... and HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY WITH MANY MORE TO COME GOD BLESS ... I LOVE YOU !! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ™†✌πŸ™ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŒπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ‘ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ’₯πŸ’«πŸŽπŸ‘­πŸ‘―πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘„

No comments:

Post a Comment