Thursday 1 January 2015

" Soul mate - For The Right Reasons " ... ?

She is his soul mate...
They were like love at first sight...
Her beautiful eyes, the way they glistened in the night every time she looked at him...made the stars look dull...
Her beautiful lips and they way they were as pink as a sun kissed tan...
Her long beautiful legs just perfect...
Her small little ears that she tucked her hair behind every time she'd laugh ...

She is my soul mate...
We are love at first sight...
The beautiful eyes of her soul and how they saw the world, so differently, changing my whole outlook on life...
The beautiful lips of her soul and how they taught me a new lesson everyday with her words of wisdom...
The way the legs of her soul just glided through life and took everything that it threw at her, inspirational and strong...
The ears of her soul and how they'd listen to everything that was hurting me and throwing me under the bus, and how talking to her comforted me ...

Yes we are love at first sight...and I am so in love with her beautiful, strong, perfect soul ...

No comments:

Post a Comment