Sunday 4 January 2015

" Oxygen " ...

When the sands of time freeze, and you're stuck in a past that you tried to bury, you're the one person on my mind...
When life beats you down and says that you're not good enough, you're the one person on my mind...
When all your insecurities flood your brain and try to drown you, you're the one person on my mind...
When I'm stuck at a crossroad of very important life decisions, you're the one person on my mind...
When I need that little bit of inspiration and magic to motivate me, you're the one person on my mind...

You see...everyone needs that one person in their mind through all the bad times...
The one person to always remind them of the future and to let go of the past...
The one person who never sees you any less than your worth...
The one person that always reminds you what your imperfections is what makes you their perfection...
When you think of that one person...you just know that you've made the right decision and you're just not confused anymore...
The one person who inspires you to be the better you...to be the bigger person...to be the best you can be ...

And yes...Every second without you...is like seconds of my life gasping for breath...because it feels like I'm searching for my oxygen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment