Thursday 19 November 2015

" Pushing Me Away " ...

I feel like sometimes when you tell me that you love me you just don't mean it.
That ring was a symbol of our love.
That ring was everything to us.
That ring was everything to me...
The second you said that it was over...
You stopped wearing it.
How can you still tell me that you love me?
You took off the symbol of our love.
It wasn't a symbol of us being together.
No.
It was a symbol that you still love me...
That you'll always love me.
I guess that it's too much to expect...
After all I have done to hurt you...
After making you wait...
When you deserve everything in this whole world...
You need that physical touch.
And yes, someone can give you that.
Yes you dreaming about her hurt.
It was like kicking me in the face.
Her abs are gorgeous she's beautiful.
You used to tell me i'm perfect.
How does her having abs be gorgeous when that's not what you want?
Clearly you do.
And for the FIRST TIME EVER.
You told me to go to the gym.
You know what?
I just give up on my body.
I just don't give a fuck about it anyways.
I just give up on life to be honest...
I just honestly cannot be the one always running behind you saving this relationship...
Yes I love you and I always will...
But you have to realise that yourself...
And I'll be right here...
Waiting...
Forever if that's what it takes...
For you...
You...

No comments:

Post a Comment