Monday 23 May 2016

" Just Deal With It " ...

I'm dealing with everything...
Not saying...
Or even doing anything...
Because the one thing that I could never lose...
Are my angels...
No matter what...
More nights of just in bed...
Stopped driving because I use a lot of petrol and stuff...
So I just lay in bed...
Nightmares again...
And since that talk about my virginity...
I have just been constantly thinking of my rape...
Over and over again...
You see that's why I feel SO uncomfortable with anything in me...
The tampon felt super weird...
And that moment just repeats in my head...
How he put it in...
How it felt...
How I felt...
Over and over again...
I just don't even feel a thing...
I'm numb...
My heart is numb...
Not feeling loved...?
Ywah well SUCK IT UP...
For my angels...
I'll suck it up...
To keep them...
I'll just deal with it...
Deal...
Deal...
Deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment