Wednesday 11 May 2016

" Shattered " ...

Everytime that I text her...
It just makes me wanna cry...
Like no matter how hard I try to have an intimate and I don't mean that way...just a heart to heart with her...
It's like it's not good enough...
So distant...
I remember when my text used to make her heart skip a beat...
Like it does mine...
Make her feel butterflies...
Like me whenever she texs me...
All this even now I feel...
It's like...
She doesn't care anymore?
Not talking about me...
But this relationship...
Us...
And that's why ever time I text her I just fill up with tears...
She doesn't at all feel what I do...
And i mean busy...?
YouTubing...?
Heck...
Her sister has more time for me...
Snapping me and stuff...
At least someone gives a shit...
Hurts...
Her sister makes my day snapping hr and baby...
Heck she has more time for me than her itself...
Fucking hurts...
When she said that she loves me...
It just felt off...
Like she was just saying it...
Like there was just no feeling behind it...
What about all those times she avoided it?...
Just never said it back...?
Changed the subject...?
Everytime...
She...
Texts...
Me...
I...
Just...
Wanna...
Cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment