Wednesday 4 May 2016

" No Pain No Gain " ...

With my days though...
Nothing much really...
My days pretty much has been going back and forth as mentioned previously...
Gym...
Massaging my mom cracking her back and stretching her...
Going out with daddy for late night drives when he comes home just to get out a bit...
And then back to those nights...
I've been doing intense workouts...
Tomorrow my first personal training session with this new person because our regular left...
So yeah my body is in pain...
But no pain no gain right...?
I guess that applies to love...
To life...
To just getting by...
To your relationships...
You should feel pain...
And fighting through that pain...
And still seeing that it's worth it...
Yup that's your gain...
So relationships too...
No pain no gain...
No...
Pain...
No...
Gain...

No comments:

Post a Comment