Monday 2 May 2016

" So Lost " ...

Shan Di is really sick...
She might go to Pakistan for treatment...
I'm just so worried for her...
Whatever little eye sight she has...
Could even be lost forever...
I'm gonna visit her everyday and drive there to make sure she's okay...
I just wish my love would just text me at least...
I miss her...
And I know that it's all my fault...
I've ruined everything...
For us...
For me...
For her...
I miss my princess and Razie...
I am just SO grateful that she still keeps me in the loop about my angels...
Even if she doesn't love me...
Just...
SO...
GRATEFUL...
So grateful to her for that...
Owe her a lot for putting her through this...
And despite it all keeping me updated...
God I love her so much...
Even if she doesn't love me back...
I...
Love...
Her...
SO...
FUCKING...
MUCH...


No comments:

Post a Comment