Friday 6 May 2016

" Please Just Tell Me " ...

If she doesn't love me anymore...
I wish that she'd just tell me...
Because it's just killing me inside...
Had a day out today with some friends who are every close to us and leaving in a couple of months...
Had my period so used a tampon for the first time to go to the beach...
Mama put the first one in for me...
It felt weird and quite frankly...
I just realised that anything up there...
Is honestly quite weird...
I'm good just grinding thanks...
So yeah I was already having a bit of a cough...
But came home and have a high fever...
Not fling good...
Body sore from gym cannot move...
Strained I more on the beach...
Worth it because I did have a good time...
But I just feel like crap right about now...
High fever...
Back to pads...
So high flow...
I don't know...
Just so weak...
Gonna go driving by the beach tonight like every othet night...
And hopefully I'll feel better...
Hopefully I hear "I love you" from her soon too...
Killing me inside...
If she doesn't...
Just...
Say...
So...
Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment