Thursday 14 April 2016

" The Copyright " ...

Dear Ishara Rosiek…
You complete me…
Like how roots hold a tree…
[You look into my eyes…
And just like that time flies…
You make me happy when I am sad…
Making good days from my bad…
Our cuddles in the morning shine so bright…
In the darkness you are my guiding light…
Together we make the world go round…
And at nights you help me sleep so sound…
When you make me smile…
I feel like I can run that extra mile…
You give me so much energy and love…
You take me to a place so high above…
Ishara Rosiek make me yours forever…
So happy we’ll be eternally together…
Beyond the norms of life…
I’ll me your loyal wife…
Through sickness and in health they say…
Through your happiest and roughest day…
I love you my soulmate…
Without you I fear my fate…
Together we’ll make 8 beautiful loves…
Sent from the purest of doves…
Souls so innocent smell so pure…
Forever your love I shall endure…
Ishara Ishara Ishara my love…
Make me yours forever…happier than the above…
When you leave me I'm so torn and broken...
You heart is my only token...
Token to my future life...
Oh Ishara Rosiek make me your loyal wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment