Friday 1 April 2016

" It's Just So Hard " ...

So I got in touch with a long lost friend.
Haven't spoken in maybe 2 years.
I think he likes me.
I mean he's an amazing guy. 
And he knows I'm single...
Which is what sucks...
Because I don't want anything ever...
I can never do that to anybody at all...
Promise them my heart...
When it already belongs to another...
My heart shall forever be hers...
I've been avoiding him lately...
It's just so hard to tell him...
"Sorry I'm fucked up...I come with Baggage...My heart shall NEVER fully be yours...and my jealousy feelings will fuck up this relationship" ...
Maybe I just should...
But he's a WONDERFUL guy...
Mohaseb...
But I just CANNOT...
I cannot let my heart love again...
Because I'll just never trust ANYBODY again...
NEVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment