Friday 1 April 2016

" I Just Miss Her So Much " ...

You shouldn't miss someone...
To the point it hurts...
In the pit of your stomach...
Like you're being stabbed...
Over...
And over...
And over again...
Constant pain when she's in your head...
Constant hurt when she's on your mind...
Why...?
Why does your heart hurt so much...?
Because she'll forever BE in it...
I promised to NEVER leave...
She was CRYING AND BEGGING me...
Not to go...
Promise that she'd never leave me...
And I am such a DUMB FUCK...
To just FALL BACK...
On all of these blunt promises...
Over and over again...
When am I gonna learn...
To just stop being so naive...
That it's JUST YOU in this world...
Nobody gives a flying fuck about you...
A shit about you...
TRUST NOBODY...
HELL NO !!
Fuck everyone who "claims" that I'm their "forever" or any of that BULLSHIT...

No comments:

Post a Comment