Friday 22 April 2016

" Don't Know Her Anymore " ...

So apparently...
She was pretty out of it last night... 
Which I didn't know until today... 
Which I should have known really... 
Because she was very open with me last night... 
I gave her this huge lecture (which she doesn't even remember...-_-)... 
But I saw genuine comfort in her face when I told her... 
However, some things were said by her... 
And suddenly... 
I just feel like I don't even know her anymore... 
And it's like glass shattering before your very own eyes... 
Like what... 
How...? 
And it just feels strange... 
Very strange... 
But do not get me wrong... 
I love her to death... 
Always have... 
Always will... 
I'm in love with her... 
But do I really know her...? 
I don't know... 
I... 
Don't... 
Know... 
 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment