Wednesday 13 April 2016

" Stings a Bit " ...

I don't know why, but I just woke up feeling a bit down today...
Just depressed you know...
I guess reality just hit me...
Let's be honest and face the facts...
No matter how we are...
Which I just absolutely love how it's going...
The reality is that we are not together...
And I don't know why it twists my heart a little bit...
Because this, whatever we are...
Who knows how long it shall last...
You know...?
And I mean...
I don't know I'm just scared...
This whole thing is just scary...
I love her to death...
But I'm also just scared to death also too...
And when baby just idk didn't say bye to me...
It was like as if that reality came true...
I don't know it's stupid...
And I know that my Princess loves me...
But I guess it just felt worse because of how I felt when I woke up...
You know...?
Idk...
I just don't know...
Don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment