Wednesday 27 April 2016

" Hardest Ever Done " ...

I told her I didn't have time for her...
I want to make her feel like she didn't matter at all to me...
So she hates me...
So when she leaves this time...
Moves on...
It's for good...
And she doesn't come back...
She'll only come back if she think that I just don't care anymore...
Fuck knows I'm bloody in love with her...
But soon I'll be forgotten...
And if she thinks that I don't care...
I'll stay forgotten and she won't come back again...
I fucking need her...
But her staying away...
Means no more pain from me...
I'm like that piece of shit that sticks...
That you cannot get off no mater what you try...
I destroy everything that I touch...
I hurt and break everyone that I ever love...
I don't deserve to have her love...
And she deserves to be only happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment