Saturday 9 April 2016

" Family ' ...

According to her I'm just a passing cloud in her life...
Heck she's my family...
Girlfriend's come and go...
Wow so she just follows that like a sheep?
What happened to all of those times that she had called me family...
Heck CORRECTED me when I said something else...
It hurts like crazy...
You know why it hurts when she said "yeah when I'm there don't feel bad but I don't really miss you"...
"I miss you most during nights and days...but not there"...
"I look forward to Skyping with you when I come home because there it's a nice atmosphere..."
FUCK I FUCKING MISS HER...
Even when I'm with my fucking brother...
He's my ENTIRE LIFE...
My mother...father...I'll text her whenever I can...
But her?
Oh no she's with family...
You know why I miss her!?
BECAUSE SHE IS MY FUCKING FAMILY...
But me...?
LOL no...
I'm a fucking passing cloud...
Need me only when it's not a "good atmosphere"?
Those nights over there you get what I give you always...
So you don't fucking miss me!?
That is FUCKING BULLSHIT...
I'm in my mothers arms the weekends...
The safest place in the ENTIRE world...
And I still FUCKING MISS YOU...
She cheated on me!?
FUCKING BULLSHIT...
I'M JUST SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HER...
And it fucking hurts...
FUCKING HURTS...
Hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment