Monday 18 April 2016

" Toxic " ...

Not gonna speak and keep hanging up so she hates me...
I'm a toxic person and it's best for her my Princess and all of them if I just stay away...
I'm toxic... 
And she deserves way more and way better than me... 
It hurts so much... 
But sometimes doing what's best for others is the best thing you can do... 
No matter how you feel... 
I don't give a fuck if my heart is falling apart... 
Heck I fucking love her... 
And this is what is best for her right now... 
To be far far away from this toxic mess... 
Yes... 
I realised today and yesterday... 
I think of only myself... 
I'm selfish... 
I'm toxic... 
I love her but she cannot be with me... 
It will ruin her life... 
I'll ruin her life...
She says all of those praises about me...
Praising me...
How i'm amazing...
This, and that...
But I'm not...
I'm not a good person...
I don't do shit for anybody...
I don't care about anybody...
But myself...
I'm not that "good person" that everyone says that I am...
Good heart?...
Hell no that's not what I am... 
I'm toxic... 
Toxic... 
Toxic...

No comments:

Post a Comment