Tuesday 19 April 2016

" Fuck UP " ...

There's no doubt...
I'm a psychopathic fuck up...
I just screw everything up...
That's all I do...
I'm unloveable...
That's what I love about this blog...
I can say what I want without being judged about victimising...
I'm fucking in love with her...
But all I do is screw it up...
Good person...?
Fuck that...
You know what I am...?
A total fuck up...
That's what I am...
I fuck up peoples lives...
Probably shouldn't even be mates with my mate I went out with today...
I'll probably fuck up his life too...
I'll give him some advice that will fuck up his chances of being with the girl that he likes...
And by staying with my love...
Probably fuck up her life too...
All I thought about tonight...
That face that I just wanna kiss...love...
I'm looking at her as I write this...
Fuck...I love her...
I screwed up everything, I fucked up everything...
How could she ever love this creature...
Fuck up my brother's life...
My mum's life...
Daddy's...
All my babies...
Thither probably looking down at me...
Disappointment...
Fuck up...
Monster...
That's what I am...
Fuck up...

No comments:

Post a Comment