Friday 15 April 2016

" Sharing " ...


Today was one of the best days ever... 
We spent an entire day together... 
I saw my two mates back together... 
I spent time with my baby... 
I cooked... 
But then... 
Comes the sharing... 
I share everything with her... 
EVERYTHING... 
She blackmails me and I share... 
And tbh...? 
It feels good talking to someone... 
I pour my heart out to her... 
And yes it does hurt... 
When she doesn't with me... 
Like I'm not worth talking to... 
Or more than that... 
Like she's not comfortable telling me... 
And yes it does suck... 
A LOT... 
And then comes the phone... 
I'll be waiting on the line... 
And BAM comes and BAM phone... 
Like okay...? 
You know what? 
I'm thus crazy control freak and I'm just not gonna say anything... 
I'll just sound like a freaking psychopath... 
Whatever... 
I'm just gonna have to deal with it I guess...? 
Sucks... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment