Sunday 3 April 2016

" Last Night's Nightmare " ...

So yeah...
I got super plastered last night...
WASTED...
I thought that Habab was Ishara and I kissed her before coming up to my room...
And yeah I did the most retarded thing and cliche thing ever...
I called the Ex...
GOD I love her so much...
I just miss her love...
I miss her SO much...
I miss everything...
I want her back so bad...
I want her to be mine...
I want her...
I love her...
I cried myself to sleep last night...
I do not remember very much...
But my Snaps were interesting...
And I just got like an hour of sleep...
I feel dead...
I look dead...
And I'm just dead inside...
I threw up twice once last night and once this morning...
It felt good...
To numb myself...
I haven't slept in AGES I just want to be in her arms...
And just die in her arms...
It hurts SO bad and I just want her love...
Why doesn't she love me anymore...?
Am I that bad...?
I be that she just doesn't even miss me...
I love her so much...
Please let her love me again...
Please I beg you...
I dunno who I'm even begging...
But just PLEASE bring her back to me...
It hurts SO bad...
SO BAD...
Bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment